Youth Drop-In Hours
Submitted by Website Administr... on Monday, 11/22/2010 4:41pm
Wednesdays from 5 to 7 pm Mazzoni Center offers youth drop-in hours at our Family and Community Medicine practice at 809 Locust Street.
Weekly Youth Drop-In Clinic
- Free medical care offered for individuals aged 14-24 years old.
- No appointment or insurance required.
- HIV testing and counseling offered, along with risk reduction tips, health education, and information on our safe school programs.
- Other services include: food, tokens, hyigene kits, assistance with benefit applications and housing, mental health, education and vocation referrals
- Legal, dental and vocational referrals also available.
For more information contact Bevin @ 215-563-0658 x 321 or via email.