Help us help the Philadelphia region's LGBT community and others in need
Mazzoni Center is dedicated to keeping our community healthy. Your support allows us to honor our commitment to keep care affordable and accessible for everyone in our community who needs us - regardless of their ability to pay. A gift to Mazzoni Center helps provide high quality clinical and mental health services, HIV testing and counseling, case management and direct services for HIV/AIDS clients, prevention and outreach efforts, educational programs, legal services, and special community initiatives.
Here’s how YOU can make a difference:
- $5,000 provides health care for 20 uninsured LGBT youth.
- $2,500 provides legal counsel for 25 individuals.
- $1,000 provides one-time emergency medication for ten uninsured HIV-positive patients.
- $500 provides five uninsured women with annual mammograms.
- $250 provides 50 Rapid HIV tests for high-risk individuals.
- $100 provides five households with food for one month.
- $50 provides two families with holiday meals.
- $25 provides transportation to medical appointments for eight HIV-positive clients.
Click here to make your contribution today.
Want to organize a house party or event with friends/neighbors/professionals in your field? We'll offer you all the tools, resources and information you need to be a host or co-host. Please contact Perry Monastero, Development Director, at 215-563-0652 x 222, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many companies will match your contribution to Mazzoni Center. This can double, or in some cases, triple the overall gift and support. Contact your human resources department for more information. If your company does offer matching gifts, simply include the proper forms with your donation, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Mazzoni Center is an affiliate of United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. SEPA Donor #2304, Delaware Donor #7951.
Contributions to Mazzoni Center are tax-deductible. A copy of Mazzoni Center's official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll-free (within PA) 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.